Man Utd: Real Madrid's Keylor Navas cried as move failed

Thảo luận trong 'Văn học - Nghệ thuật - Thể thao' bắt đầu bởi Nguyễn Thị Thảo, 22/9/15.

1. Nguyễn Thị Thảo

Nguyễn Thị Thảo Good teacher Thành viên BQT

Tham gia ngày:
    14/9/15
    Bài viết:
    Man Utd: Real Madrid's Keylor Navas cried as move failed
    Real Madrid keeper Keylor Navas cried when his proposed summer move to Manchester United collapsed as he did not want to leave the Spanish club.

[​IMG]

The 28-year-old was part of a swap deal that would have seen United keeper David De Gea go to the Bernabeu. But the paperwork could no be completed before the Spanish deadline on 31 August and
    the move fell through.

"I cried when I found out I was staying, it was a build-up of emotions," Navas told Spanish radio.

"I didn't want to leave, Madrid is my home," he added. "I thought that if God wanted me to leave Madrid, it would be for the best, but he didn't want me to and I'm still here."

Navas joined Real from Levante in the summer of 2014 following an impressive World Cup for Costa Rica, but played just 11 times last season.

Despite Real looking to replace him with De Gea, Navas has benefitted from the departure of long-time number one keeper Iker Casillas to Porto, and has gone on to play in all five games this term, having yet to concede a goal.

"I signed the Manchester United contract on a stretcher while I had my medical, but I want to write my own story at this club and win everything this season," he said. "We have things to improve, but we're on the right path."

(BBC News)

Chia sẻ trang này